We are looking for creative landscape architects at all levels to join our award-winning team based at our main Hampshire Studio. Skills are important, and even more so is your passion for designing people-friendly places.
We are undergoing significant growth across a range of sectors including public realm regeneration, delivery of strategic masterplans through to small-scale bespoke projects for a variety of clients. Every week is different, and we guarantee you a diverse portfolio of work from concept through to delivery.
You will be joining a vibrant, friendly team of designers and spatial planners and we are committed to providing opportunities to develop your design skills and professional knowledge, within a supportive and inspiring work environment. In turn, we provide a flexible working environment that recognises the need for a balanced work / play lifestyle.
Applications considered from Year Out / Graduates / Graduate +2 years / CMLI Pathway Candidates
What you’ll need:
- A strong passion for connecting people with nature.
- An inquisitive / design-minded approach.
- Strong communication skills with a willingness to engage with fellow team members and the wider design team to achieve the best outcomes.
- A full UK driving licence and car for travel to site visits.
- To be based within easy reach of our Wickham, Hampshire office.
What we provide:
- High-quality IT setup to support home and office (hybrid) working.
- Generous annual leave.
- Company pension scheme.
- Performance-related bonus scheme.
- Support towards further career progression including P2C (Chartership) support, where necessary.
- Regular team social / CPD days.
- A beautiful riverside location on the doorstep of the South Downs and within easy reach of Portsmouth, Southampton, and Winchester.
£20,000-£32,000 (depending on experience) per annum + benefits.
To apply, please send your CV*, along with a supporting portfolio to our Practice Administrator Zoe Cheatle – or for an informal chat please call us on 01329 557 820. Alternatively, find us on the Landscape Institute. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Polite note: candidates must be eligible to work within the UK / No recruitment agencies