Now into our 6th year, we are undergoing significant growth across a range of sectors from public realm regeneration, rewilding projects, new housing, and care homes to a variety of small-scale bespoke projects.
Every week is different, and we guarantee you a diverse portfolio of work from concept through to delivery.
You’ll be joining a vibrant team of designers and spatial planners, committed to developing your career in landscape architecture, within a supportive and stimulating work environment.
In turn, we provide a flexible working environment that recognises the need for a balanced work / play lifestyle.
What you’ll need:
- A strong passion for connecting people with nature.
- An inquisitive / design-minded approach.
- Strong communication skills with a willingness to engage with fellow team members and the wider design team to achieve the best outcomes.
- A full UK driving licence and car for travel to site visits.
- To be based within easy reach of our Wickham, Hampshire office.
What we provide:
- High-quality IT setup to support home and office (hybrid) working.
- Generous annual leave.
- Company pension scheme.
- Performance-related bonus scheme.
- Support towards further career progression including P2C (Chartership) support, where necessary.
- Regular team social / CPD days.
- A beautiful riverside location on the doorstep of the South Downs and within easy reach of Portsmouth, Southampton, and Winchester.
We look forward to hearing from you!